Mission and Values
The mission of the CTLI is to support MSU’s educators and their practices through collaboration and consultation.
The vision of the CTLI is to …
- Support MSU communities where educators work together across roles to provide inclusive, research-informed experiences that support student success.
- Build a path to success for every educator by leading the university with unwavering integrity and a strong culture of teaching and learning
- Collaborate with and empower all MSU educators in their engagement in equitable, student-centered teaching and learning practices.
- Informed Practices: We rely on scholarship and practitioner expertise to ground our work in research-informed best practices.
- Inclusive Collaboration: We cultivate supportive spaces where diverse voices are heard and represented.
- Innovation: We believe in improvement through iteration, with courage to try new things, learning from failure, and a willingness to try again.
- Empowerment: We create an environment where success is shared, and educators can connect, and grow. When educators thrive, learners can thrive.
- Integrity: We have an ethical responsibility to the MSU community and beyond.